Monday, January 26, 2009

This is the start of something good...don't you agree?

I got a job offer. As in, I was told - go home, talk to your husband, see if this will work for you guys. If so, you can start Monday.

Whoa.

It would mean a pay cut, but it would also be more fun than any other job I can think of. I know that I could be really good at it, and I would love going to work every. single. day.

Stay tuned. There's sure to be some serious discussions between Mr. T and me, but we'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Yipee I'm so happy and excited for you! Please come back soon and tell us all about it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!
So happy to hear universal karma is working again and good things are happening to good people. :)
Can't wait to hear more!