Friday, January 30, 2009

WOO HOO!

Okay, guys...this is it. I start Monday.

I am the newest employee at a fabulous wedding dress shop just two miles from my house! I am incredibly excited to start this new adventure and amazing change in my life.

Ever since getting engaged in December of 2006, I've been fairly infatuated with weddings. I was an avid reader of The Knot until I discovered the gloriousness that is Weddingbee. Contributing as Mrs. Magnolia, I think I had a great taste of the bridal industry, and my interest was definitely piqued. I've considered pursuing other paths, such as wedding planning and stationery design - both are still options I wouldn't rule out in the future, but for now - wedding dress sales it is!

I truly think that this is going to be so much fun and such a wonderful change of pace. I CANNOT wait for Monday morning! (How many people do you know who say that on Friday afternoon?)

P.S. I've been tagged by two lovies ladies - the fabulous Kasia at Good Finking and the simply adorable Stephanie at This Casita. I will definitely be posting my obsessions this weekend, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay you decided to accept! I'm so happy for you, and I hope those means a few posts about dreamy dresses and happy brides for WB.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so exciting--I loved reading your posts on WB!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I really do believe that saying about following your bliss. Can't wait to hear all about it.