Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Ts!

First of all, I'm so sorry that I left that previous post at the top of the page for so long! Talk about miserable, right? To be perfectly honest, it was a rough week. But around Thursday-Friday of last week, I started to come out of my funk and realize that this is not the end of the world.

I'll find a job - clearly that one wasn't the right one for me. And my old boss...well, we're still dealing with that situation. For now, let's just say that he won't respond to my calls/emails. It's so very mature, I can hardly stand it.

Our Christmas cards went out last week, and we did not pick #3 - sorry, guys! I let Mr. T make the final decision, since he thought he looked like a goober in all of them.
Oh well - I think he looks great!

And now, for a little blast from the past, how about a picture of me dressed as a cheerleader? I dressed up as a member of the "Holiday Cheer Squad" for the Atlanta Santa Pub Crawl a couple of weeks ago. Gooooooooooo Santa!

So, it's not exactly the same as high school. What can you do?

No comments: