Monday, December 1, 2008

Ouch.

So I just noticed that a woman that I used to work with, who I didn't even really like all that much, has de-friended me on Facebook. I have no idea why. She wasn't my favorite person, but we were always fairly friendly in the office. We haven't been in touch since I left my job, so I know that I didn't do anything to offend her.

But she has de-friended both me and Mr. T. It's so bizarre. Why would someone do that? Perplexing...

Update: And, I just found another one. This is SO WEIRD.

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

That is weird. =/ Did you ever figure out why they would do that? I've only ever de-friended one person (and it was myspace), and I think I had a really good reason. Good reason enough I got an apologetic text message from her a few days after de-friending her. I guess she figured out I was upset. Which made me feel like we were both in 6th grade. And living in a very strange techno-time, at that. That sucks though. But it's their loss, it sounds like. You seem like a kick a$$ chick :)