Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged: 8 Things

Tagged by Tara!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
- The Office
- Gossip Girl
- Top Chef
- 30 Rock
- The Soup
- True Blood
- Rock of Love Charm School
- Friday Night Lights

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
- A second interview! (and meeting with the CEO...woo hoo!)
- A visit from my mother-in-law
- A doctor's appt with Mr. T
- A successful london broil in the crock pot
- An interesting conversation with Michelle
- A purchase of the new US Weekly
- A viewing of Silence of the Lambs
- A difficult time falling asleep

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
- Pero's (Atlanta)
- Hal's on Old Ivy (Atlanta)
- Moe's or Willy's for burritos
- Restaurant Eugene (Atlanta)
- Avra (Atlanta)
- Stax Omega (Greenville)
- Sonic
- MF Sushi (Atlanta)

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
- Getting a new job!
- Christmas
- Our one-year anniversary
- Becoming a mom (at some point!)
- Paying off debt
- A new season of True Blood (I'm addicted!)
- Getting our Christmas cards out
- Losing ten pounds

8 Things on my Wish List:
- This Orla Kiely wallet from Anthropologie
- Cowboy boots
- New cushions for our patio furniture
- A DSLR camera
- A truly fabulous DvF wrap dress
- A BlackBerry Storm
- Another Georgia SEC Championship
- A new job!


8 People I Tag:
I'm not going to tag anyone, because I totally don't have very many readers. Oh well! :)

No comments: